Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
WOW .. I just looked at your page Muffy.. Thats some fine craftsmanship.. I can't wait to see the entry page with th e breakdown of costs..

I have thought about making one from those plans for use inside the house

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Yes Scream this is for the funeral parlor scene we are gonna try and pull off this season. SO I needed it a bit fancier cause people will walk right up to it. Honestly I had no idea of what we were gonna end up with cause I know how Jerry does stuff. In the diner he never followed recipes as so with this he did not follow the plans on the Mactavish Manor to a "T".

When he does projects...its just like when he cooks......he just keeps adding ingredients to the pot!!lol Anyways I was thrilled with it to say the least. I already have his next project ready to go!!hehe>>>>>Skeleton Cages!!

Thank You so much for the compliment ...I'll pass it along to him!

Muf

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Post a few more times and you will be able to vote.

A lot of fine entries by some talented members. One problem though, I know I just joined here and all, but when I went to vote, it says that I'm not allowed...

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Thom_Serveaux.......Thanks so much for taking the time to vote.....we all appreciate it!

Muf
Please, call me Thom, and it was my pleasure. My only regret is that I more than likely don't live as close to some of you as I'd prefer. I have zero carpentry skills, as such I'm going to attempt to make a toe pincher and sarcophagus using SpookyBlue's tut... Spooky Blue's Halloween Home Made Coffin

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Thank You Larry.......and to all the people that participated in this contest and made it all so much fun. We are absolutely thrilled to win. Thank to all the people that took time to vote for all of us and for cheering us along.

I'm thrilled to have my coffin project finished as I know for sure without this contest we would have never gotten it done this soon before halloween.

Thank You Again!
Muffy

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Thank You Larry.......and to all the people that participated in this contest and made it all so much fun. We are absolutely thrilled to win. Thank to all the people that took time to vote for all of us and for cheering us along.

I'm thrilled to have my coffin project finished as I know for sure without this contest we would have never gotten it done this soon before halloween.

Thank You Again!
Muffy
Hah! I've been there before, more times than I can count...

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
muffy, congratulations on your win. it is a very pretty coffin indeed. everyones were very nice and congratulations to them for participating. this has been fun for even us just voting and watching.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Congratulations, Muffy !!!! I will concede defeat. Your coffin is excellent !!
I was waiting for the other 6,800 forum members to vote, but it was all for naught.

OK-what's the next contest???

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
dave, you really did have a very nice coffin as well. i am sure you are very proud of it.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts