Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/5431692352.html

Life-sized black toe pincher coffin coffee table, lined in crushed purple velvet, complete with stink free dead guy! Custom glass top is rectangular with smooth edges.

The dead guy is foam filled latex. Always stored inside, he's in perfect condition (for being dead)... He's no longer available on any website.

The coffin is made from plywood and 2x4s so is very sturdy. Painted black for extra creep factor.

I've used this prop as a coffee table and as a spooky container for treats for my favorite TOTers on the big night. Throw in some light sticks, creepy bugs, and some candy and watch the kids freak out!

Sold as a set, cash on pick up - no shipping on this set. Available any evening between 6pm and 8pm or anytime on the weekends.

Check out my other listings on CL. Just search for Halloween Props in Cheverly, MD.

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

IMG_7540.jpg

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did the Coffee kill him? (Needs some coffee stains on his shirt?) hahah! More small driblets of coffee running from the corners of his eyes.
LOL, If I made the coffee, it sure did!! My hubby says I make "Navy" coffee. Apparently, that means the spoon will stand up straight in the cup and just the aroma will wake the dead... :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
love it but live way to far for a weekend drive to have a date. hope he goes to a loving home
No kidding!!! That'd be more than a weekend drive... But hey, if you decide to drive out to tour the monuments and such, let me know!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, if any of you guys are going to Midwest Haunters and want to meet me close to Columbus, send me a PM. Same for the rest of the stuff I've got on Craig's List. I'm up for some dealmakin'...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts