Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coach has a new handbag collection called tattoo and the design features a skeletal coachman and skull. I love incorporating a little Halloween into my everyday wear.
Coach :: Tattoo

·
Registered
128 Posts
haha yea its pretty cool that they did this.

I work directly with Coach, as I am their store support. I get to deal with them directly everyday, and to see something like this, makes me very happy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ooooh, what a cool design. Thanks for the info on that. I see they also have that design in a bangle bracelet, high top sneakers, a T-shirt and ...a surfboard???. Very cool. Maybe after I pay for my D.L. & Co. plates, I'll be in the market for a handbag. I can only carry small handbags because of a back problem, but in this case, it may turn out healthier for my wallet, as well. lol
Hmmm...wonder if Gilt ever offers Coach sales?

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,010 Posts
Well, COACH is my absolute fav. handbag designer (I email myhusband my choice a few weeks before Christmas or my B-day and he "surprises me" with it lol) I totally love that new style, but I am SOOOO not paying 400 bucks for canvas, eventhough the logo is super-sweet. Maybe if they make a smaller "wristlet" or something I will consider it. Sometimes COACH sends out a 25% off coupon..still..thats a lot of $$ for a purse that's not even leather. I think they are trying to appeal to the early 20-somethings who are into the Ed Hardy-style (those are no bargain either by the way!)

·
Resident Lunatic
1,772 Posts
I like it. I don't carry a hand bag, but if I did, this is the kind I would carry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts