Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone doing a clown theme or has done one? I'm buying stuff for next year's theme and I don't want to buy just the same old looking clown props, and I want to see what I can pick up after Hallowe'en but I need some ideas or images in my mind!

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
What are you gonna do ? I usually make my own stuff , I just use things with bright colors or paint them myself.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just want to do a display, and I dont have a ton of storeage room anymore so Im afraid if I make something out of say chicken wire and put a costume over it, it will take a lot of room to store, most props come apart and are put in smaller boxes so thats better for me for my storeage situation

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am doing a clown theme this year and I am building 3 or 4 pvc frames to put my clown costumes on. When your done with them you can take them apart and put away and store for next year. Just don't glue it all together. Here is a before and after picture for you. You can get the pvc for free if you watch the free section of Craigslist, and the fittings are not that expensive.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have a clown prop from a few years back. I thought I was going to use it but never did. If your interested i'll sell it cheap

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am doing a clown theme this year and I am building 3 or 4 pvc frames to put my clown costumes on. When your done with them you can take them apart and put away and store for next year. Just don't glue it all together. Here is a before and after picture for you. You can get the pvc for free if you watch the free section of Craigslist, and the fittings are not that expensive.
The PVC frame idea is great. I like the fact you can take it apart to store it.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
I have seen giant building blocks at a clown based haunt that were painted cardboard boxes. Those would be easy to tear down and store.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts