Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has any clown related items they no longer have use for. Specifically clown costumes/accessories, scary clown masks, any carnevil themed items/props. Stuff just has to be in decent usable condition and priced right. Also has to be able to be shipped. I'm in PA. Let me know what you have with pics and a price. Appreciate any/all replies even if we don't make a deal. Thanks!

·
Celtic Spirit
2,099 Posts
jd, I'm doing a carnival theme this year but if you still need stuff after Halloween let me know. I have some clown masks, a lion, tiger and gorilla mask, clothes and I have a tabletop popcorn machine, gumball machine plus loads of other stuff. I'd be happy to donate it to you if you cover the shipping. I'm only doing this theme for one year; I'll post pics after I have things set up so you can see if there is anything you would be interested in.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks! Appreciate the offer. This is the first year we've done a theme like this. Depending on how it flies, we may do it again. I'm accumulating stuff for this year, and after Halloween will see if we plan to do the theme over. I'll let you know!

jd, I'm doing a carnival theme this year but if you still need stuff after Halloween let me know. I have some clown masks, a lion, tiger and gorilla mask, clothes and I have a tabletop popcorn machine, gumball machine plus loads of other stuff. I'd be happy to donate it to you if you cover the shipping. I'm only doing this theme for one year; I'll post pics after I have things set up so you can see if there is anything you would be interested in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts