Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clown entrance.jpg

I built this Clown Entrance for a Halloween party last year. It turned out fantastic. The eyes rotate, using cheap motors I picked up from Princess Auto. I projected the image and air brushed onto plywood. I didn't build it to be self standing (but you could)....for our purpose it was attached to the house entrance way (for our party)...and for Halloween night with the kids, it became the entrance way to our garage based Crazy Carnival theme. The parts can be disassembled for transport. If anyone is in Southern Ontario, Canada and interested in this, let me know. I'd part with it for . asking $375 CDN.

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 582939

I built this Clown Entrance for a Halloween party last year. It turned out fantastic. The eyes rotate, using cheap motors I picked up from Princess Auto. I projected the image and air brushed onto plywood. I didn't build it to be self standing (but you could)....for our purpose it was attached to the house entrance way (for our party)...and for Halloween night with the kids, it became the entrance way to our garage based Crazy Carnival theme. The parts can be disassembled for transport. If anyone is in Southern Ontario, Canada and interested in this, let me know. I'd part with it for . asking $375 CDN.

Chris
Do you still have this item

1 - 3 of 3 Posts