Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a homemade prop that we made for our Fun house themed Haunted House this year. It provided one of the best scares of the season. It is made from a real front end of a VW Beetle. We have 2 spotlights for the headlights and we have a horn attached. We placed this thing in a dark hallway and triggered it when the people walked in front of it. Was a great effect. Works great just look at last picture. $200

go here for pictures.
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/4776239409.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only video I have is from inside the car of the people jumping and falling down after activation. I will see if I have other from the front. We hooked up to a car battery charger which reduced the voltage to power the horn and the lights plug in normally. Price is firm now that I just listed. price is worth it for a great prop. Plug and play.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That is AWESOME! I would love to have that. I do a clown theme a lot and that would be great to have. But I am in Marysville,WA.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That would be great boozers22. I too would like to see any video you have.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Video

That would be great boozers22. I too would like to see any video you have.
Once I edit the video I will post. It will be soon. Thanks See the thread I am posting for the package of circus props.

Monster Martin's House of Terror on facebook

·
Registered
260 Posts
Video! Video! Video! LOL. Do you have any smaller pieces you want to sell? Costumes? Masks? Clown props? Thanks!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Or your how to, to make one like it. And where is that video you promised us? LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts