Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a lot of painting done today, dry brushed some gold on the saddle, even though no one notices details on Halloween night! Also got most of the clown car done. I was thinking I just needed to paint the front with an evil mouth tomorrow, touch up and add a clown. Then my son came out and said it looks like a COW (he's not wrong, lol)! So Im going to change the clown car up tomorrow!

Any suggestions? I already removed the skull, they did look like horns!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3058179900890677&set=pcb.3058180610890606&type=3&av=100000960913795&eav=AfbLlZPePJUMLaY4z8m61EzpUfneto0TnC-jZE4S5-GEyJMCAtBEGQG2SKtscph29Bg&__tn__=HH-R-R&eid=ARCXNmU-IhiNGiisjIDTW_QY8YrL2GZlEAnKkLuzHrvLPeM_L_CIK9KktfQIv8q1yqHQmUYZJLNtTCz9

Attachments

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I got a lot of painting done today, dry brushed some gold on the saddle, even though no one notices details on Halloween night! Also got most of the clown car done. I was thinking I just needed to paint the front with an evil mouth tomorrow, touch up and add a clown. Then my son came out and said it looks like a COW (he's not wrong, lol)! So Im going to change the clown car up tomorrow!

Any suggestions? I already removed the skull, they did look like horns!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3058179900890677&set=pcb.3058180610890606&type=3&av=100000960913795&eav=AfbLlZPePJUMLaY4z8m61EzpUfneto0TnC-jZE4S5-GEyJMCAtBEGQG2SKtscph29Bg&__tn__=HH-R-R&eid=ARCXNmU-IhiNGiisjIDTW_QY8YrL2GZlEAnKkLuzHrvLPeM_L_CIK9KktfQIv8q1yqHQmUYZJLNtTCz9
Love what you’ve done with the car. Tossing this idea out there. Do you think a adding something like a clown wig around the eyes might help? It’s so cute!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are both good ideas. I think some hair and a sponge nose glued on there would help.
More colors on the dots, and maybe different sizes would break it up some.
I think once I get a clown in there it might help too. If it still doesnt look quite right, Maybe Ill just repaint the top sections and leave the bottom white.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really nice job on the saddle! The car is cute - are you dressing up a child clown to drive it?
Thanks, My boys are grown, so Ill put a prop in there.
It looks better now that I repainted some of it. I think Im going to paint a Styrofoam ball and glue it on the front for a nose. I have not been able to find any puff balls big enough.
Yes, thats paint, er blood on the back patio ;)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts