Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's back! i took a break from working on it while i helped my son with some school projects and stuff... here's what's new:
before paint:

hands and arms painted:

the head

mocked up and in well:

i need a long black wig for her, and to hook up the motor to make her rise from the well. here's the inspiration for the project:

and another side project...dollies.
.39 cents each at Salvation Army

you know i can't leave them like that!

(forgive the bike frame, Danny was real busy)
and today:

i made the clothes with the exception of the blue bloomers
and my last project for the day...a Billy Bass!
we have a sorta Hills Have Eyes meets Deliverance area in the trail, and Billy fits right in... and now he's RADIOACTIVE!!!! (i decked him out with black light reactive paints) ;)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Looking good so far, I also thought about doing a well like that but as of yet havent gotten around to it. I'm sure that will be a big hit for you.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
How are the hands made? They look like blucky arms...is that correct? Good job on them and creepy babies!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are Blucky arms! the joints were kinda loose so i great foamed them 1st.then i cut fingers out of the flippers(lol) and then using a heat gun, shaped them to clutch the sides of the well.
as an afterthought, i used only the ulna and radius in the finished arms. the humerus i removed .i thought too much weight on the motor would cause it to struggle.

and i agree, extra eyes would be so cool..... maybe i'll try to find a singing lobster and make him a mutant,too!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Your ring prop is turning out well! haha... yes, lame comment. It looks great! I had the dolly on the left - first picture. I don't remember but I think it used to light up or something.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
samara's looking really good.
What kind of motor are you using with her?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've seen somewhere where you can hack big mouth billy to make him say whatever you record, will have to hunt that down.
Nice props you have going, may have to steal some of you're doll ideas for the local haunt.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's a motor i ripped out of an animated reindeer that i corpsed.

i'm hoping we can hack Billy Bass into saying crazy stuff, but that's my husbands department- i do decor and corpsing, he does all electrical/technical :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts