Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's back! i took a break from working on it while i helped my son with some school projects and stuff... here's what's new:
before paint:

hands and arms painted:

the head

mocked up and in well:

i need a long black wig for her, and to hook up the motor to make her rise from the well. here's the inspiration for the project:

and another side project...dollies.
.39 cents each at Salvation Army

you know i can't leave them like that!

(forgive the bike frame, Danny was real busy)
and today:

i made the clothes with the exception of the blue bloomers
and my last project for the day...a Billy Bass!
we have a sorta Hills Have Eyes meets Deliverance area in the trail, and Billy fits right in... and now he's RADIOACTIVE!!!! (i decked him out with black light reactive paints) ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are Blucky arms! the joints were kinda loose so i great foamed them 1st.then i cut fingers out of the flippers(lol) and then using a heat gun, shaped them to clutch the sides of the well.
as an afterthought, i used only the ulna and radius in the finished arms. the humerus i removed .i thought too much weight on the motor would cause it to struggle.

and i agree, extra eyes would be so cool..... maybe i'll try to find a singing lobster and make him a mutant,too!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Your ring prop is turning out well! haha... yes, lame comment. It looks great! I had the dolly on the left - first picture. I don't remember but I think it used to light up or something.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
samara's looking really good.
What kind of motor are you using with her?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it's a motor i ripped out of an animated reindeer that i corpsed.

i'm hoping we can hack Billy Bass into saying crazy stuff, but that's my husbands department- i do decor and corpsing, he does all electrical/technical :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.