Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the idea from:
http://grimhollowhaunt.blogspot.com/2008/11/cloaked-ghost-step-by-step.html?m=1

Instead of the monster mud I just used paper mache since it was going to be an inside decoration and it made it a lot lighter so I didn't have too many issues with keeping the chicken wire held up. I still need to spritz it down with some coffee to stain it up a bit, but other than that it's done.
Overall I think it turned out pretty good! :D I'll probably switch out his lantern next year for something that actually lets off light lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to try this , I love it so much!!
I've got some mannequins going on this year , but would absolutely love to pull off this reaper! and of course I will be giving you full credit for where I found him :) xx

·
Registered
216 Posts
View attachment 243379
Thank you for your picture help for this project. I just "finished" mine last night. It does not look as good as yours my arms are to fat and my head is to big but It was still fun. The pic perspective is not the best either (c: I am going to do the pvc chain tut that I just saw on here for Halloween and have him hold a wreath for Christmas. Thank you again!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
21 Participants
Ellie13
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing