Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are loads of pictures, so I've just posted some of my favourites on this thread for my children's restaur-haunt. It had a gift shop, party room, game room and the kitchen.

To see all of them, check out my website.

Four more to come!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was a game where guests had to throw skulls through the holes to feed the zombies inside (so they don't get mad and break out).

For my own entertainment, I had the little ghoulies (who escaped capture last year) break in through a trap door and sit with the other toys under the tree.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I took a look at all your Halloween 2008 pics above and on your website and thought you did a fantastic job. Very creative and creepy. I love all the games especially and the unique "children's restaurhaunt" theme. Did your guests enjoy it? Your games look super fun.

I also like that you pay attention to the little details like having orders on the stove, the body loading sign on the fridge, the wait to be seated sign, etc.

Overall...well done!

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
My Favorite GhoulFriday.
You know I just love everything that you do. Your pics and props are wonderful.
I am always excited to see what your up to next. You always have something a bit out of the ordinary or doing hauntingly things with a bit of a twist that is unexpected but tons of fun ! Keep it up, GF. Love It !

Did you actually have people over? Or did you just serve up the NewsCrew when they interviewed You ? LOL !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts