Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this works, it’s been a pain getting pictures to work.

Finally started on new props for Halloween. I have been wanting to work the trees on my property into my display more and will be building a bunch of these climbing creepers as well as vampire bats this year. Here is the first climbing creeper. Feel free to throw in any comments or ideas to make this better.

I will post more pictures tonight with lights.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of lighting are you going to do? Are their eyes going to be glowing or are you going to have spotlights on them? i think they are awesome!
Thank you. That’s something I will be experimenting with and deciding as I set up the display this year. I have tons of lighting options. I have to decide if I want the spotlight directly on them or if I want the focus on somthing else and you just catch them out of the corner of the eye. It also depends how high in the trees I put them. If I put them up high I might need to put lights in the trees.

Basically I have not decided. this thread/ page gives you an idea of what I am working with in terms of lighting.

https://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/148097-finally-got-off-my-lazy-butt-started-making-new-props-8.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts