Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just happened upon several clearance items on the Shindigz website. They have their Titan ($79) skeleton and their 5+ foot ($29) skeletons at great prices. The skeletons are like the Walgreens style, but with glowing eyes. I have a free shipping code... SZMJM4 on orders over $75.

They have a lot of other goodies on clearance. I bought several hanging style props for their parts.

Happy shopping!

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Although they don't state the regular price of the Titan, he is on clearance. I think he was $179. My sister bought one on sale for $129 and LOVES it!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
i watched the video for it. they are well worth 29.99. i wonder why they are selling them so cheap?
Probably too many left and they need to make room for new items, I would assume. Heck of a buy, whatever the case...

Thank you for the information about the skeletons, Pumpkinprincess. While browsing, I noticed a really cool haunted tree prop for $29.99 also, although it is out of stock and not available for ordering at the moment (of course).

If anyone has not ordered from Shindigz before, sign up and you will be e-mailed a coupon for $10 off your first order of $50 or higher (basically, free shipping).

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I picked up a skeleton, and it said it was the last one. I had tried to order two, but it only had one available. I also picked up some spiders. I seem to be giving all mine away. I wish I had known about the $10 coupon. Oh well, I'll use it next time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I checked it out...thanks for the tip Pumpkinprincess.
I noticed that they have flaming cauldrons on sale for $9.99. That's a very good price considering I paid about $30 for mine. They don't look like much, but are actually really cool when lit up. Here's a pict...
22Hall Decor 2012.jpg

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I love your gargoyles, Banshee. That's a great looking room. Is that a room in your house, or your haunt?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks, Scareme. I got the gargoyles from Target years ago and they're some of my favorite props.

That is my living room. When we moved here, I painted two walls a deep red color and the opposite walls a dark amber, which combined with the right lighting and props makes for great ambience.

My haunt (where I have my annual Halloween bash) is the VFW in my town. This year, I'm going with a cyrpt/catacomb theme. Can't wait!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
The room looks amazing, Banshee3. Very cool gargoyle (Target was so much better years ago). Is that large piece of architecture attached to the wall a mirror?

Here is one of the 5'-tall, $29.99 skeletons; they are pretty much like the Walgreens ones (same maker, Sunstar), although these have lighted eyes and seem a little more sturdy.
Skellie.jpg

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
printersdevil, Check Costco in July or August. If they carry the skeletons again, that's when they hit the stores. They are only $30-$35, depending on which region, and stand 5 feet tall. Last year they sold out quickly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The room looks amazing, Banshee3. Very cool gargoyle (Target was so much better years ago). Is that large piece of architecture attached to the wall a mirror?

Here is one of the 5'-tall, $29.99 skeletons; they are pretty much like the Walgreens ones (same maker, Sunstar), although these have lighted eyes and seem a little more sturdy.
View attachment 195070
get that mother unfolded i wanna see it in action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that skeleton looks nothing like the one i bought from the walgreens by my house. the spine is way thicker, looks more round too.

if they are on sale tomorrow, im gonna buy one, hopefully they have some left.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I like the first picture. The skeleton looks like a real model with the arms posed that way. Reminds me of a Price Is Right girl with the washer behind her.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
The skeleton looks like a real model with the arms posed that way. Reminds me of a Price Is Right girl with the washer behind her.
Haha. Unfortunately, the pose likely would not hold outside in strong winds, since the skeleton does not have lockable joints.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts