Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a bunch of stuff that I'm hoping to find new homes for... http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/4401013355.html.

All have been stored inside and many have never been displayed. Cash and carry or Paypal. Pickup anytime on weekend or after 6pm during the work week. Photos on my profile page.

Prices here are for HF members.

Life-sized cat skeleton $125
Infested Corpse prop $175
Boneyard Swing prop $50
Pumpkin and Vines Door Frame prop $425
Fetal Skeleton and Oak Coffin $125
HooDoo Head display $125
Flaming lanterns $20 per pair
Gemmy light show controller $45
Numbvoid Prop $75
Filch Prop $50
Hanging Reaper $75
Mummified skull $15
Small Ghouls $25 for both
One-Eyed Jack Prop (head only) $20
Spinal column $35
Giant Latex Spider with Poseable Legs $40
Pirate ship inflatable $90
"Snow" globe inflatable $90
Horse-Drawn Hearse inflatable $90
Grim Reaper Wall Prop $65
Inflatables $50 (each)
Masks $10 for both

I can ship some of it, but the larger props may be cost prohibitive. I'll only charge the actual cost of the shipping.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
If you dont sell the pumpkin carriage for the requested price, Id be interested for $50 plus ship. Good luck on the sale, you got some nice items. I almost got that laying down mummy guy for $50 at Spirit but dang it if I didnt have the cash after all the other purchases. Thanks :3

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, anyone in the Cheverly area interested in a Skeleton Store skel (like the ones from Target or GR, but not poseable)? I accidentally broke his ankle joint putting him away today. Free to a ghoulish home. Pick-up anytime after 6pm on weekdays or anytime on weekends. PM me if interested. :)

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Hey, anyone in the Cheverly area interested in a Skeleton Store skel (like the ones from Target or GR, but not poseable)? I accidentally broke his ankle joint putting him away today. Free to a ghoulish home. Pick-up anytime after 6pm on weekdays or anytime on weekends. PM me if interested. :)
If you still have it, I'd like to get this skelly. And if it's still available, I'm still interested in the giant latex spider with poseable legs. Please let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts