Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sculpted some claws out clay but I can not figure out how to hold them on used nail glue but you must break the claw to get them off. But I do not want them damage. How can I hold them on but take them off when I need to thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Since the claws are probably pretty long and heavy, you need structure to hold them up. I would try doing something with gloves. There are some latex dipped gloves I've seen at Home Depot and Lowes that are thick and cheap. Cut off the fingers (not yours), and feed the claws through a tiny hole in the end. That should hold them well. Keeping them on your fingers will probably be easier...and if need be, some spirit gum, etc. could help.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Without seeing them, I wonder, could you glue the claws to a heavy rubber band or maybe make a small velcro finger wrap to hold them to your fingers? I also think the Glove idea is great.

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,019 Posts
Finger cots are basically rubber gloves for just your fingers. You sometimes will see tellers at banks wearing one on a finger or two to help get better grip on cash while counting fast. (instead of licking a thumb yuk!) They work just like condoms, but on a finger instead of... well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts