Halloween Forum banner
441 - 460 of 1418 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Great displays DJ!

Pumpkin, I'm going to use pvc pipe and heavy duty wire. Use eye screws........ screw them into the ceiling, drill holes in the pvc. run the wire down to attach. Hopefully can run the pvc through the top of the sheets. If not i will use those metal shower curtain hooks, or cheap plastic ones. Hope, hope this works!!

My mom made me one of those big faces like that one in the picture to go around the garage door. Made out of styrofoam. I have those round colored lights to go around it to make it stand out.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Yes, I am very lucky! She is 72 and I keep her VERY busy with all my ideas! Lucky for me she loves Halloween too. She painted all my sideshow posters and my big CarnEvil banner. She's very talented and has a ton of more patience than i do! LOL.... They are packed away in the garage somewhere?? I'll try to dig that out soon and get some pics. and the clown face is hanging from the garage ceiling, may have to wait until i get that one up to get a pic. I'm also very lucky I work where we use a ton of styrofoam and my boss lets me have whatever i want. I only take the scraps though.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #447 ·
That is awesome, I saw he gave you a skelly the other day too, got to love a boss that takes care of his work family :) Cant wait to see all her handywork...her sewing skills are magnificent so I can just imagine...You know Im only about eight hours away from you, you can always send her my way when you run out of projects,lol "Idle hands are the devils tools" JUST SAYING :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Pumpkin you will have to stand in line. ME first Me first. LOL She is only 30 minutes from me. OMM when your mom needs more stuff to make she is welcome to my to do list. I will even feed her. LOL

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #451 ·
Some pics of a mask I painted and reworked into a clown prop...he's not done yet (still needs hands, shoes and a big bow tie) I completely reconfigured the horns and hair...did a new paint job, even painted the fabric for my clown suit...so far $0 spent...gotta love that :) May need to add a bloody knife in his hand lol Head Candy corn Mask Fictional character Headgear
Mask Costume Clown Headgear Plant
Clown Jester Performing arts Costume Fictional character

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Loving that horned creature mask you have there PumpkinPie! Kind of reminds me of one of my favorite kids' books, Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak (hope I spelled that correctly). Nice repurpose for the clown mask. Did you de-horn him?

OMM, your mom is great and very talented! We can all fight over her, right?! Maybe she likes to travel at her age and would like to see different parts of the country....a week here, a week there. We'll return her before Halloween. .... I wish my parents were into Halloween like your mom is. :( It's cool you can do projects together.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Nice remake pumpkin.
OMMI don't mind talking. Send your mom my way. Lol

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Oh pumpkkin!!!! I love your new clown, he is GREAT!!!! and you can't beat free!!

and Twisted all your stuff is amazing, I'm with HT, i think my favorite is that Jester!

Made this little guy last night..........but after the previous posts of yall's clowns i'll have to hide this one in the dark, haha Clown Costume Jester Fun Outerwear
Clown Vehicle Costume Lawn ornament

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #460 ·
Okay Twisted...STOP IT!!!!YOUR MAKING US LOOK BAD LOL :D, those are amazing...as is everything you make :) And OMM dont knock him, I love him, esp in his little clown car (which by the way I have looked high and low for)...he is CREEPY and I can just imagine him in maybe red light...creepy :)

441 - 460 of 1418 Posts