Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm decorating my front porch and yard for Cinco de Mayo - the usual stuff, Mexican flags and banners, inflatable cacti, red/white/green lights - and I was just about to put Kris (my Bucky skeleton) in the rocking chair in his sombrero and I suddenly wondered if that was too tacky due to the swine flu panic. But he doesn't get to wear the sombrero for the Day of the Dead since he's busy with Halloween then and he looks so dashing in it.

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I'm a little shy of the diversity issues in my neighborhood after I got fussed at by a 9-year-old because of the noose I used to hang one of my pirate bluckies. It was hanging from a pirate jail, where I had pirate skeletons in chains, as part of the overall pirate scene where pirates were being stabbed with swords and knives and shot with pistols and walking the plank. But I shouldn't hang them with a noose because nooses are racist. So I tied him by his wrists and let him swing in the breeze. The pirate, I mean, not the 9-year-old.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
As a Mexican american, I am shocked!!! Just kidding.......... Its a great idea. I think I'll have mexican food that day. Oh, anything I make is Mexican! LOL Adios mi amigos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts