Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Nice video! I can't wait to see it in person. Looks like this year they are prominently featuring the AtmosFear FX projection videos. That's smart although the product isn't exactly a big ticket item to devote the space to it. It does a nice job of setting the stage however and will put more people in the mood to do up their haunt I think.

BTW I checked their site for a list of locations is year and the site said to check back mid-August.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
WOW, I hope some of these props are in our store this year. I really like the zombie head being held by the hand and swaying above the grave that looked great.
Found her 'Helga Toad Gutter', but $139.99 darn !

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Nice video! I can't wait to see it in person. Looks like this year they are prominently featuring the AtmosFear FX projection videos. That's smart although the product isn't exactly a big ticket item to devote the space to it. It does a nice job of setting the stage however and will put more people in the mood to do up their haunt I think.

BTW I checked their site for a list of locations is year and the site said to check back mid-August.
Good deal for AtmosFear to get into a chain like that. I don't think people realize how easy & affordable it is to set up something like that so I think that even though they'll put some crazy price tag on it, people may buy just the vid & display that which is better than nothing.

I got the same message too, mid-August. Someone should tell them that mid-August is next week so let's just put it up & get it over with. I don't know where mine will be this year since the place it's been for the last 2 years is now a furniture store. I'm sure the furniture store won't make it to the end of the year but their old space is taken so I'm looking forward to "mid-August" on their site.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
This looks amazing! I love how they put Lil' Nester, Pumpkin Nester, and the Lunging Pumpkin all together. This looks like a very promising year for displays. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think Spirit knocked it out of the ball park this year! They have some really great props. And compared to Grandin Road and other stores they aren't that expensive either. They definitely get top honors for their offerings this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts