Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a few Chucky replica heads left, which i have bought by a movie prop collector from the USA. The material of this white Chucky Good Guy head is not plastic. Its acrylic based, similar to Porcelain stuff. This head looks like the Good Guy from the first Chucky movie and i think it`s the best likeness available Good Guy head that i have see. This head looks great and better than the Medicom Toy and the Dream Rush Chucky Doll. Now i must made a complete new Chucky stuff body for the Good Guy head. I miust paint the head, the hands and the shoes and i must made a complete new Good Guy Shirt and a Good Guy overall. Im so happy. Step by step my doll looks like the original Chhucky doll from the first movie. Many people write me and tell me that my Good Guy Doll is the best Good Guy ever made. This makes me so happy. Here comes some pictures of my Good Guy Doll.

You can write me at my E-Mail:

[email protected]

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
That is just freaking creepy but so awesome at the same time. Last halloween at biglots they had this scary ugly child like witch. If you take away her hair she looks like Chucky. Aww creppy. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soon my friend send me my Good Guy Head paintet and with plastic eyes. But now i have paint by myself my first Good Guy Head just for fun. Here comes the pictures:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much. This is only a prototyp. Next i made a complete new Good Guy Doll, with a dark overall and a better shirt. A friend of me paint head for me better than my head and he put too plastic eyes in the head. I must wait. :) He is Special SF Artist of movies.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much.

THIS HERE IS THE DREAMRUSH LIFESIZE VERSION OF THE GOOD GUY

THIS HERE IS THE MEDICOM LIFESIZE VERSION OF THE GOODGUY

AND THIS IS MY LIFESIZE VERSION OF THE GOOD GUY

·
Registered
1 Posts
i guess these were old posts but i really want a life size good guy doll does anyone know where i can get it/buy it??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts