Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw it out there because I know everyone is talking about HomeGoods etc as being a good "classy" decor place for our favorite holiday...but in case someone hasn't been in one because of the name...Christmas Tree Shoppe....and my local one is called And That...they too have great Halloween decor for cheap prices...and if you find something on the clearance rack that has a chip for an additional 75% off, heck I will rotate that pumpkin. ;) Last week, fall stuff was out...halloween should be out this week if not already. ;)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Hopefully this will work - I bought a Pumpkin Scarecrow & talking skeleton last week from Christmas Tree Shop near me. I'm trying to post the video here.

The Pumpkin guy was $30 and his head turns, pumpkin lights up and you hear moans & creepy music.
The talking skeleton was $20 and he says quite a few things, but as you can hear, his jaw clacks a bit.

Sorry the video is sideways! I don't know why that happened - it's correct on my computer. Doh!

·
Registered
79 Posts
A quick google search has it listed as a Home Goods store. Good to know! The closest one to me is an hour away, HG is definitely more plentiful in my area, but I'd be curious to see what people find there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts