Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
I found those last year at Ross for something like $4! I passed on them, even though I love the look, because I don't like drinking out of over-size mugs. I did get the salt and pepper shakers, both the cats and the pumpkins, for the same price and I love them! :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
894 Posts
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of a code for free shipping at Christmas Traditions? They are one of two places that still have Bethany Lowe’s haunted tree from the Into the Haunted Woods collection. Shipping alone is $44 dollars. Crazy! The other place I found it was eBay. The seller there is wanting $60 for shipping. ?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
@Bobbiejo do you watch out for their stuff on Horchow? I noticed last week when they had their 30% off sale, it included the Bethany Lowe items which are usually excluded. No free shipping though.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
You know what’s weird, I don’t see many of the items I saw last week. I almost bought the Into the Woods guy, but didn’t. I don’t even see him there now.

Oh, and they also added a handful of Katherine’s Collection, as well as this new designer Karen Didion. You’re probably better off just searching for “Halloween” instead of the designer names.

·
Registered
894 Posts
No haunted tree, but Horchow might be a good place to check for the newer pieces. I think the tree was from 2017. Maybe older. Unless they suddenly decide to manufacture more, I think it’s similar to our Katherine’s Collection vampire cat. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
It looks like they pulled most of the older stuff and added some new stuff. That’s too bad! I can’t remember if I saw the tree. I was just happy to see that they were included in the 30% sale, even though I didn’t buy anything (well, at least of Bethany Lowe!).

Did you see their KC items? They have a pretty good selection of items that are all new, including that witch head that is also on Grandinroad. I SOOO want that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts