Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 118 Posts

· My other ride is a Ninja
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You can do it how ever works for you one card for both works how ever you want to is cool :)

I'm in! PM away....:D

I was exchanging Christmas cards with a few from the Halloween card thread anyway, so this works out perfectly!

I have a question, though - if we're exchanging Christmas cards with a member on the Christmasfanclub forum as well as here, should we be sending one card for both exchanges, one card for each exchange, or PM the person to see what they'd prefer? I'm not being card stingy - far from it, as I stock up on holiday clearance supplies every year anyway - I just don't want to hammer people with cards if they're only expecting one. I got plenty of different types/designs, so it won't be like the recipient will be getting two of the same thing anyway.....

Oh, & I've got Hanukkah cards too, if anybody prefers one of those instead....just let me know in the PM...

· Registered
1,051 Posts
We are good with sending and/or receiving Krampus or Christmas cards. Either one is fine with us. If you have a preference as to which you would like to receive please let us know.

StanFam3 it will be Krampus for you!

And BTW... I'm making actual Krampus cards. :) Just know that if you're requesting one from me!

Example of:

Reactions: hallowmas
1,766 Posts
Ok I've got my design figured out... While I'm not feeling any concerned about using my usual cemetery photo, that seems to be my trademark, I'm a little worried about the stain glass photo I've using, it is rather religious. While in Northern California we came across some mausoleums with beautiful stain glass windows. So I hope not to offend I'm just using the photo to show the beauty of a piece of 1940's stain glass that has survived this long.

· My other ride is a Ninja
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Wow sounds amazing

Ok I've got my design figured out... While I'm not feeling any concerned about using my usual cemetery photo, that seems to be my trademark, I'm a little worried about the stain glass photo I've using, it is rather religious. While in Northern California we came across some mausoleums with beautiful stain glass windows. So I hope not to offend I'm just using the photo to show the beauty of a piece of 1940's stain glass that has survived this long.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
No offense by me. Sounds lovely.

I'm making krampus themed cards myself.

And some of my art supplies arrived today. Woot! :)

Now.... Where's that naughty list?

· Registered
1,051 Posts
I think it would be wonderful and we would not be offended at all! Actually, it sounds very intriguing. We get in to cemetery photography, religious icons being no exceptions. We are really looking forward to seeing your card!

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.