Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK it's that time of year when everybody asks what you want for Christmas. My reply that we should just ditch gift exchanging only gets me dirty looks, so it's time to put on the thinking cap once again and work on the list.

Feel free to add your suggestions and/or desires too as we can hopefully create a general haunters wish list.

I've been asking for stuff for the house, but now I'm thinking of stuff for my future shop and this twisted hobby. So here goes:

Cordless glue gun
glue sticks, maybe some of those colored ones
mannequin heads
clean discarded newspapers
exacto blades
more rolling organizers with drawers
a jig saw
peg board
Monster Clay
spatulas
5-gallon buckets w/lids
flour
cornstarch
twine
cheap shower curtain hooks (these work great for hanging paper mache creations to dry

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A battery-operated angle drill,"small" is Good. Black& Decker make them,mine has been used almost everyday for 4? years and runs strong and long! (I do not work for Black & Decker nor have stock in the company.)
Well, actually it's not an "Angle-Drill" it is so small that you can reach into almost any small space with it. Sorry.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My big want this year is the Craftsman Bolt On cordless drill. It has like 10 attachments for it: trim saw, sawzall, air hose, sander all kinds of tools for haunting use. I'm also aiming at a hot wire kit. Hoping Santa Claus hooks it up this year!!

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
My big want this year is the Craftsman Bolt On cordless drill. It has like 10 attachments for it: trim saw, sawzall, air hose, sander all kinds of tools for haunting use. I'm also aiming at a hot wire kit. Hoping Santa Claus hooks it up this year!!
I just bought one of these for my son for Christmas.
< shhhhhhhhhhhh!! >
Went in to Sears. I found out that the 20v cordless model was on sale for $79.99, you also get the tool bag that will hold the entire set for free (regularly $29.99) and for each of the attachments you buy, you get a second one for 50%. I got him 6 of the attachments that I think he'll use most (2 of them will be for his February birthday).

I wish I had me for a Dad.

For my part, I sent links to my family members for the pneumatic prop parts on ebay that I want for Christmas. :)

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! Thanks! Many things suggested that I never thought of! :D

I received some awesome gifts in the Merry Reaper exchange and now I'm dying to try polymer clay.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gothic Letter stencils
Bolts of Black Tulle
Art Projector (to use for silhouettes)
Jig saw
Plywood
Sharpie paint pens
Resin Tombstones
And most importantly a Halloween Forum sweatshirt

This is my for real wish list this year, my poor family. Haha..
Love this post. It's helpful :)
Thanks! I forgot that I had an art projector packed away somewhere. Uh-oh, more projects planned! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just bought one of these for my son for Christmas.
< shhhhhhhhhhhh!! >
Went in to Sears. I found out that the 20v cordless model was on sale for $79.99, you also get the tool bag that will hold the entire set for free (regularly $29.99) and for each of the attachments you buy, you get a second one for 50%. I got him 6 of the attachments that I think he'll use most (2 of them will be for his February birthday).

I wish I had me for a Dad.

For my part, I sent links to my family members for the pneumatic prop parts on ebay that I want for Christmas. :)
Oh man, I hope I get that lucky. I'd be happy with the drill, trim saw, recip saw, and air inflator will do. The bag is a nice touch. This year I'm possibly opening a new pro haunt or at the very least take my prop building to the next level. So these are very practical gifts lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts