Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ya,I went there and had nothing but trouble.I put in this place as a Referrer,didnt like it and it reset all the info I typed in.TOO MUCH TROUBLE.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to hear. Simply leave it blank.

It says "If you were referred to this site by an existing member of Christmas Fan Club, enter their username here."

Ya,I went there and had nothing but trouble.I put in this place as a Referrer,didnt like it and it reset all the info I typed in.TOO MUCH TROUBLE.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wanted to remind everyone that we have a Christmas sister site! Go to http://christmasfanclub.com/ and get ideas for Christmas decorating... or show off your stuff. Join in the conversation.

Then come back here. :)
Just a thought....I noticed a link in "Other Discussions" over at the Christmas site that mentioned our Halloween Forum. Perhaps adding something similar on this site may generate some more interest over there. As mentioned before, I had no idea the Christmas sister site existed!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Just a thought....I noticed a link in "Other Discussions" over at the Christmas site that mentioned our Halloween Forum. Perhaps adding something similar on this site may generate some more interest over there. As mentioned before, I had no idea the Christmas sister site existed!
Good idea. I signed up a couple of weeks ago, with no problems. I have seen several mentions of the sister Christmas site here over the years, but no one ever said what it was called and there is no information here about it that I could find.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not yet. On the Christmas forum If you have Tapatalk you can use the Tapatalk app or choose the mobile version of the site from the bottom of the page.
Does Christmas Fan Club have a mobile app? I couldn't find it if so. I'm on mobile a lot more than my laptop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts