Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys know that Larry also runs an outstanding Christmas forum? Over there we are called Deckers, and also build props. It's not just fruit cakes and wreaths. But I guess we do that too. We have a small but terrific member base, many of whom are members from here that you may already know...like me :) Stop by and give us a look. You can keep your creative juices flowing after Halloween by building Christmas stuff. This sounds like an infomercial. LOL But I find most of us over here don't know about the other forum, and you should. Christmasfanclub.com

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a lot of activity over at the Christmas Forum right now. And a lot of new members, mostly from HF. Don't be scared to try something new. Thanks to everyone who came over and especially those who did the card exchange with us. Great fun.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Did you guys know that Larry also runs an outstanding Christmas forum? Over there we are called Deckers, and also build props. It's not just fruit cakes and wreaths. But I guess we do that too. We have a small but terrific member base, many of whom are members from here that you may already know...like me :) Stop by and give us a look. You can keep your creative juices flowing after Halloween by building Christmas stuff. This sounds like an infomercial. LOL But I find most of us over here don't know about the other forum, and you should. Christmasfanclub.com
That site isn't working?!?!?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts