Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I bought some little mini biscotti from TJMaxx. They were made by a company called Zelda's Sweet Shoppe in Skokie, IL. Liked them enough that I looked them up on their website and found these cool looking chocolate covered marshmallow Locust and Frogs they bake.

You don't have to celebrate Passover to enjoy them although they do play into the plagues of locust and frogs in the retelling of the exodus from Egypt so get why they are what they are. I thought they would make great Halloween treats as well. Maybe something from a witch's kitchen for your kids? The .net site is now their wholesale site (but had better pictures of the locust and frogs) and they have another site for retail online sales. Look for them under Passover. And as I mentioned I thought their biscotti was very good (search "biscotti" or look under Signature Line) if you want to round out an order (flat rate shipping charge). I've never seen the Locust or Frogs at TJMaxx BTW.

Since these are made specifically for Passover (March/April time frame), I'm not sure if they are sold at other times of the year. There's a note on their website about shipping to hot weather locations so keep that in mind if you want to order. I know my husband can't get Mallowmars during most of the year because the chocolate melts in our summer temps so Nabisco won't ship to the west coast then. He has occasionally stocked up and put a few boxes in the freezer and maybe that's something that can be done with Zelda's treats.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I thought that maybe you had visited a Ugandan TJMaxx and purchased their version of s'mores until I saw the picture;) I have never seen those before, although I normally do not pay a lot of attention to the candy area. Pretty cool, actually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts