Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey spooky folks,

I'm a horror author—you may have read some of my work over in the Literature and Role-Playing sub-forum. I was recently asked to contribute a frightening tale for an upcoming anthology from Chilling Tales for Dark Nights, a podcast network that produces audio versions of horror stories.

I'm sure many of you are fans of the old Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark book series. This anthology is meant to be a spiritual successor to those books, drawing inspiration from folk tales and urban legends, and it will even be illustrated in the style of the old books by a very talented artist.

david-romero-samples.jpg

Over 50 creepy authors are bringing their talents to this project, including Reddit NoSleep "best of the year" award winners, award-winning horror novelists, authors of a number of legendary creepypasta classics, authors/hosts of several popular horror-themed storytelling podcasts, and writers whose genre-defining work has been secured by Hollywood and the television industry for adaptation to films and more!

To bring this project to fruition, Chilling Tales has launched a Kickstarter campaign. If you want to see these books made, head over and show your support: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/craiggroshek/chilling-tales-for-dark-nights-a-scary-stories-col

1 - 1 of 1 Posts