Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My small collection of animated halloween props was recently stolen from my yard. I am trying to replace the items and am having no luck doing so. My favorite was the chest splitting(ripping) zombie. Does anyone have one for sale, know of where I can purchase one or lead me in the right direction. I appreciate all of the help you can give. Thank you.

· Registered
15,097 Posts
Oh jmlucente, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are pushing forward. I thought maybe Spirit had one this year but didn't see it on their site. I hope someone here can help you find one. BTW I'm sending you a PM about a possible link to one.

· Typical Ghoul Next Door
8,969 Posts
That is awful! :(

I hope you filed a police report. (and mark your stuff somehow in an out of the way spot - just in case you spot it in a jerk neighbor's yard later, makes it easy to recover the items)

Good luck locating a replacement - hope someone can hook you up with a retail or individual seller. This prop was a Spencer's/Spirit one from a few years back, and they don't seem to have it anymore AND it's apparently in short supply on the interwebz. :(

(SOLD) CHEST SPLITTING RIPPING ZOMBIE HALLOWEEN ANIMATRONIC PROPS
This one just sold... :(

· Mistress of Mayhem
1,549 Posts
That is just awful. WTH is wrong with people????

I think I saw a Reaper who rips his chest open at Spirit, but I don't remember seeing a zombie.

I hope whatever you purchase, that it stays in your yard, and doesn't "disappear".

Again, I am sorry.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks

Thank you. Can you tell me which Spirit store you seen it at? I live in Chicago and have not seen it at any of them. It was my favorite so I will pay that to replace it. Thank you for your help.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.