Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My small collection of animated halloween props was recently stolen from my yard. I am trying to replace the items and am having no luck doing so. My favorite was the chest splitting(ripping) zombie. Does anyone have one for sale, know of where I can purchase one or lead me in the right direction. I appreciate all of the help you can give. Thank you.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Oh jmlucente, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are pushing forward. I thought maybe Spirit had one this year but didn't see it on their site. I hope someone here can help you find one. BTW I'm sending you a PM about a possible link to one.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,298 Posts
That is awful! :(

I hope you filed a police report. (and mark your stuff somehow in an out of the way spot - just in case you spot it in a jerk neighbor's yard later, makes it easy to recover the items)

Good luck locating a replacement - hope someone can hook you up with a retail or individual seller. This prop was a Spencer's/Spirit one from a few years back, and they don't seem to have it anymore AND it's apparently in short supply on the interwebz. :(

(SOLD) CHEST SPLITTING RIPPING ZOMBIE HALLOWEEN ANIMATRONIC PROPS
This one just sold... :(

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
That is just awful. WTH is wrong with people????

I think I saw a Reaper who rips his chest open at Spirit, but I don't remember seeing a zombie.

I hope whatever you purchase, that it stays in your yard, and doesn't "disappear".

Again, I am sorry.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sorry to hear that! Exactly why I set everything up, and tear it down the same day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chest Ripper

Can you send any links you might have of where you seen it for sale? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

I want to thank all of you. I tried the usual web searches. I will keep looking. If you se it anywhere please shoot me the link.

·
Registered
648 Posts
That sucks
That prop was pretty cool.
I saw one on eBay last week and it was cheap.
It is gone now but I will keep an eye out for another one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

Thank you. Can you tell me which Spirit store you seen it at? I live in Chicago and have not seen it at any of them. It was my favorite so I will pay that to replace it. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Thank you. Can you tell me which Spirit store you seen it at? I live in Chicago and have not seen it at any of them. It was my favorite so I will pay that to replace it. Thank you for your help.

I'm pretty sure the Spirit Halloween stores carry the chest ripping skeleton not the zombie that you were looking for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone. I appreciate all of the help. Please keep me posted on all links. Thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts