Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to make ghosts using cheesecloth this year. I am wondering which is the best weave to use, and where to get it. I have been told to use a light weave, and I can't seem to find it in the grocery store. Anybody with experience able to comment? Much appreciated, thank you. Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
87 Posts
You could try Walmart. They carry it online, so they will probably have some in the store.

I have used the multipurpose cloth for some stuff before, but someone else with more than likely chime in with more detail.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,624 Posts
I got mine at Hancock Fabrics but recently I saw some you can buy by the yard at Walmart, its basically the same stuff. You can buy by the yard but you want to make sure on the width, 36" or 60" for the best value.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the help, friends. A friend of mine directed me to this great place on line, where they carry all the weaves - http://cheeseclothfabric.com/ - and I ordered, and it literally came the next day, and I love it! So I'm happy, I think the ghosties are coming along, and I wish you all a super-duper-muper happy halloweeeeeen!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts