Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Captain o'th Black Pearl
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'ello oll!

Been away I 'ave, an' from th' messages in me box, missed too. Gives me tha' warm feelin, oll over... same feelin' I get from a lot o' rum come ta think o' it..

Grabbed by th' scruff o' me neck, clapped in irons, made ta sail to an' fro, hither an' yon, 'ere ta there.. an' back 'gain, tho fer naught long 'nough ta sit an' spill me guts out 'ere on this keyboard...

'miss oll me favorite swabs an' wenches.. 'bout near as I can make it.. 'tis a while 'tween me visits, bu' fer oll purposes, this be me note in a bot-tle, sayin' stranded on some god-forsaken island I am, opin' fer some sea tur-tles ta swim by so's I can lash some o' me 'air ta them an' swim away back ta some regular contact wit' me 'mates 'ere...

(/translater on)

I've been extremely busy flying, all out to the islands, with very little time off to make any kind of contact here.. Maui, Kona and Lihue have no free internet at the hotels, and the service they do have is very pricey. There are huge battles with the new pilots union trying to get everyone fired for not paying dues. It's a real mess. New airplane school(the Airbus) is in mid-May and it's a nightmare to learn so there is lots more little time to be able to get on. I miss everyone a lot, a few.. more =) It may be July or so before i get any real breaks and am able to make it back on here with any regularity. One good thing about changing planes is that I'll be able to stay domestic.. no more Hawaii.. just lots of Orlando, Miami, Lauderdale, DC, Boston, NY, Dallas... ah... th' places I yearn for.. Ya can take just so much Paradise...

I truly hope everyone is doing well, that you are safe, healthy (spiritually, emotionally and financially) and stable.

(/translator off)

You shall always remember tha' this was th' day ya 'eard from Capn' Jack Sparrow!

Peace out! =)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Captn' It's so good to see you back my love;) My you've been busy travelin I see. Look forward to hearin all of your story's when you have time to set anchor longer in port. Until then Captn', always believe~

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Maui, Kona and Lihue have no free internet at the hotels, and the service they do have is very pricey.

So basically you're saying is we are only worth talking to if the internet service is free:D
Nice!:p

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Look who's talkin', Miss. "I can't leave someone a message for 6 months":D

Good to see you, Captn.

Excuse me darling but I believe you have me confused with someone else, I have never said that. Now you and I both have a friend here who for reasons had to take a break from the internet:rolleyes:but that was not me darling, and now that I have you here.....WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN:mad: I mean for God sakes would it kill you to drop a line once in a while and let mama know that you are alive and kicken and basically ok???:mad: Well would it:mad::mad::mad:
You know I mean that all with love:rolleyes::D

·
Captain o'th Black Pearl
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aye me friends, miss ya all fiercely I do! 'bout 'nother month I 'ave ta wing west ta th' far out islands, then land-based i be fer a month or so, back in trainin' ta learn a new ship, then 'tis only mainland trips I do, ta some o' me favorite far off places, where me friends arrrrre!

Spooki, Dutchess, Terra & Lynn, miss ya all much I do, as much as I miss me rum, bu' 'tis said, absence makes the 'eart grow fonder, an' such a big place in me 'eart ya all does occupy, bu' no fear, 'tis a space-time-continum thing.. me 'eart grows larger an' larger wit' each day I does think o' you all..

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts