Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm actually looking for a Bucky skeleton too. So far Ebay has it for $88.88 plus tax. I guess a month ago (I forgot what company) they were on sale for $69 but I miss it. I'm hoping there is anther sale but I don't think so.......

·
Banned
535 Posts
I'm actually looking for a Bucky skeleton too. So far Ebay has it for $88.88 plus tax. I guess a month ago (I forgot what company) they were on sale for $69 but I miss it. I'm hoping there is anther sale but I don't think so.......
actually the one on ebay is kinda a rip off b/c the shipping they quote or used to was 20 bucks and its doesnt cost near that much. Skeletonstore now does real time shipping quotes so the person selling them should be able to give you a spot on shipping price instead of just throwing out any old number to make more doe. I used to sale them and everytime someone wanted one id find out the exact shipping price so no one got screwed in shipping. I hate when people just say any old number on shipping i mean the person could live 45 minutes away and thats not fair or cost that much.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Due to the great price (was $99 +free s/h), I bought one of these: Budget Bucky Skeleton
It was in pretty bad shape with broken ribs and collar bone. Customer service was good, and they sent me a replacement right away and told me to keep the first. The 2nd one was not much better. But two buckys for $100, I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
141 Posts
They change the listing frequently with different pricing, so the free shipping isn't going on right now. I think they also sell on ebay with deals now and then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts