Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has to have been asked a zillion times, but who has the cheapest LIFE-SIZED skulls around? I don't care if they're foam or not.

Movable jaw preferred, but not required.

I'm looking at buying 10+ for my yard this year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No time for duplicating, and since they'll be outside, paper mache is out for me.

Preferable price is under $10 ea. The lower the better, as long as still life sized.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookie what I found.

Full Foam Skull - $5.50 each - minimum 5

#HWFS - $27.50 per dozen

I wrote to see if these are life sized or not. :D If so, my money is sent out faster than a werewolf can eat dog chow!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Depending on your budget and how many you'd need, I'd highly recommend the Bucky skulls. For under nine bucks a pop, you're getting a decent deal and amazing realism.

·
Registered
122 Posts
8" X 5" X 7" Foam skulls $6.75 Many different styles: with or without bottom jaw, rotten, mummy, clown, pirate, 10 for $68. I just received my shipment last week and these are top notch skulls! Great quality, hard foam, easy to modify, tell 'em Fiend4Halloween sent ya! Cryptic Imports, The way is shut. The Dead Keep it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lookie what I found.

Full Foam Skull - $5.50 each - minimum 5

#HWFS - $27.50 per dozen

I wrote to see if these are life sized or not. :D If so, my money is sent out faster than a werewolf can eat dog chow!
no reply, and I'd rather go with a good reputation anyway.

Is cryptic imports a member here?

·
Registered
122 Posts
no reply, and I'd rather go with a good reputation anyway.

Is cryptic imports a member here?
I don't believe so, but you can drop them a line. Mark is good at following up on emails so I'm sure you'd get a fast response.

·
Registered
591 Posts
someone on here had bucky type skulls for like 8.00 don't remeber who but there in the for sale area here.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Current Projects list scroll to the bottom.

He did write me back, btw. Here's what he said:

"Thank you for your interest in our skulls. The foam skulls are adult sized, but the one's on the page you are looking at are different than the one's that we offer now. They are more distressed and not just the normal skull. If you would like to discuss an order, please feel free to contact me at 231-834-0457.

Thanks, Stuart"

I hate the phone, so cryptic imports got my business PLUS I could use Paypal there.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Holy moly! I was just about to buy some skulls from Cryptic Imports, when I realized the insane price they were asking for shipping!!! The cheapest method of sending 10 skulls (6 lbs) to AZ was over $14 for ground!? All the way up to $75!?! That's insanity.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts