Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've checked this forum and the web and the lowest price I seem to find is $25 shipped. This question has been asked before on this forum but none of the answers are relevant anymore as prices have went up. I find it hard to believe an Ebay dealer(doesn't appear to be a consumer) has the lowest price. Those who dwell enough on Ebay refer to it as Feebay. I've contacted Lindberg before and the price they quoted me sounds like what dealers are getting them for(they're not too cheap considering). Anyone of late see prices lower than $25? By that I mean you've ordered recently. Websites often publish items out of stock at low prices to draw people in. Those prices are only real if you can actually order. Just trying to find the lowest price. Never messed around with a LIndberg before. Thought I'd give it a go.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was looking last week and ebay had the lowest delivered price. If I recall it was a hobby shop in Mchigan or something like that, and just under $27 seems about right too. They had 7-8 of them with a buy it now price, no bidding. I also saw some listed as upwards of $100. What some people smoke these days...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see any $100 Lindberg skulls on Ebay in active and completed listings but some are trying to get $50-$60 for some of their skull kits. They see people buying them and hope someone comes along who believes the highest prices means you're getting the best stuff. On the other hand I could certainly question those selling them for only $25/$26 if I am right in my mind what dealers are getting them for. I know what I was quoted with my wallet open. One thing that surprises me is another model company didn't swoop in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got a $10.45 quote for shipping, and $1.48 tax, so $31.01 delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lindberg-1-1-Pirates-Skull-LND71302-/301006006452?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item46155b28b4#shpCntId
is currently cheapest since it has free shipping and is NEW. A couple of others are 'open box but never assembled' and they state 'It looks like all pieces are present, but sold AS IS'. As with all ebay - Caveat Emptor

The $100 I mentioned earlier was from Japan and is no longer listed. Looks like $57 and $13 shipping from Britain is the current high price.

There is one listed currently at .99 + $11 shipping, but its for bidding with 6 days left. Worth keeping an eye on, though.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I saw that link yesterday. It's funny the lowest on ebay right now does not have the item listed on their website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts