Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Evil Wizard
2,135 Posts
I know that Michaels carried a skeletal hand and forearm last year. Now that I think about it: Don't remember seeing those around this year? Then again, I wasn't specifically looking for them the last few times in went in there.

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The individual ones are sold out there but the pair of them is still available and you get a left and right pair, same price essentially as the budget individual ones--just 50 cents more. http://www.skeletonstore.com/set-of-2-budget-skeleton-arms-left-and-right-c-100126
yeh I was going to order those..but then shipping would be another 12.00..Im being a real cheapie here..I wanted the ones that were 2.90..or something like that, but I may go ahead and order those!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I know that Michaels carried a skeletal hand and forearm last year. Now that I think about it: Don't remember seeing those around this year? Then again, I wasn't specifically looking for them the last few times in went in there.
Michaels has some glow-in-the-dark ones this year, which I bought a couple of; at $5 per pair, they are overpriced, but if one has a coupon or there is a sale going, the price is far more reasonable.

Also, Walmart has a bag of bones for under $10, which could potentially work (you would have to see what all is included and make that determination, of course).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
sray
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing