Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some froggy's freezin frog and regular fog juice. Found some ok prices after extensive searching, but wanted to know if anyone has a secret cheap source for froggy's? Shipping is wha makes this expensive since a gallon is heavy. I see amazon has it, but was hoping there might be some collective knowledge among the haunters here that I could take advantage of for a cheaper source?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the post! By amazing coincidence I purchased a gallon of the fog juice today on Amazon Prime -- My question: is it really as good as people say? Do you still need to add a chiller or will this juice do the ground fog without a chiller? I have a real headache in my one-car garage haunt that gets a northerly wind blowing in, even though I put up walls that shield the wind (and the light) I still have an almost impossible low lying fog. I hope that this helps. Any advice or experience?

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm curious also. I always use the froggy's bog fog juice with a garbage can chiller. It works very well. Should I be using the freezin fog juice??

·
redrum
988 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
The Freezing Fog is the best. I use it with my chiller and have never had better resultes. Make sure to pour any fog jucie through a paint filter. just in case there is anything unwanted it. You will never win against wind, you just cant. I fight it every year here in NE Kansas. the Freezing Fog really does make a difference. i have the best results with it through my chiller even if it is really cold outside. i have heard that it helps to wet the grass to keep the fog on the ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts