Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, starting a little late this year with ideas. I am finishing up my zombie arms trying to make them on the cheap for my haunt this year. I am posting some how to pics. The last pic is just a foam packing material for a pc that I transformed with some cracks I made with my marker. Any and all comments are welcome, anything you can provide. Inspired by all the marvelous ideas on this site, you guys rule!!! TY!!!

Glove Hand Organism Adaptation Finger Hand Finger Wing Pigeons and doves

Adaptation Organism Animation Photo caption Fictional character Organism Adaptation Human Art

Organism Flesh Non-Sporting Group

·
Registered
650 Posts
Very good use of materials at hand (hand....um...no pun intended) Cheap too! And quick! gotta love that.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Very cool!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for the feedback. This guy is done. Old granny mask, half a styrofoam in my trunk of junk (treasure), old shirt I found yesterday on all wooden fabric board, a little black paint and this guy is ready to hit the town. The only thing is I wish I could start placing stuff outstide but, we are going to get some nasty weather this weekend.....the party pooper of halloween well that and thieves.

Statue Sculpture Art
Fictional character Illustration Art Flesh Paper

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the guy ready for the big day..........

Grass Waste Litter

Hard to read but the stone says

R.I.P.
Not this guy....
Here Lies Jack,
We Keep Burying Him
And He Keeps Coming Back!!

Followed by several years, hahahahaha!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Unfortunately the arms did not make it through the wind and rain we recently had. Only managed to save the mask and the black foam. Oh well, next year, like the 6 million dollar man, now that I have this site to refer to, "we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster." and if I can make for under 6 dollars even better. Hey at least the arms were cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts