Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much to ship purple witch to 40509? What sort of deal for both witches?
$20. Since the prices are already low and they are too large to combine shipping, I can't really do much of a "deal." (It would have to be $20 shipping for each box).

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prices lowered on Headshrinker Witch and Wheelchair Psycho, added Grave Watcher and Limb-Eating Zombie Boy.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Headshrinker witch is sold. No takers on the other? Prices are really cheap and they are perfect except the broken plastic on the wheelchair psycho.

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Admit it RCIAG, you know you're scared of my mad skills! Whaaaaaaaaaa! Yaaaaaaaaooooooo! Heeeeeeeeeaaaaawwwwww! Can't you see these awesome poses over here? Those are my Flying Monkey, Stealthy Black Cat and Screaming Banshee wicked moves. I could soooo take you down. BUT . . . since you admitted this witch is your first, I feel your pain and your excitement in starting your collection. Therefore, I will gracefully bow out grasshoppah. LOL! :)

propstar7, thanks for responding to my messages. You definitely get high marks for your honesty and communication. I'll keep checking back to see what's still available if I don't get what my wittle heart is set on. This may not be the last you've heard of me yet! :)

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Not fair! I am still waiting. I live so far away and you are so close. Tracking showed it arrived in Dallas early this morning and that is just an hour away, but it shows deliver for Monday for Hazel the witch.

We want photos RCIAG. But, I guess that is hard to get photos of a 6 ft. prop on the downlow from hubby! LOL I have the same problem!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts