Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my version of a MIB. I took a cardboard box made it look like a real wooden box, added some stenciling, bought a bumble ball off of ebay for $11.00, added some plastic chains from another prop I had and thats it. Oh I had to add another red pool toy ball for some more shaking.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Thats a really good and cheap solution to the MIB! I plan on doing the same thing only put a small rubber cork or half of a bouncy ball in the direct center of the "crate" to make it un-level. As the bumble ball bounces around, the crates movement will be exagerated as it tips and tumbles.

Great paint job by the way!

·
Registered
291 Posts
awesome prop!! I was wondering if one could somehow attach strings or rubber bands to the bumble ball and the sides of the box to create movement too.....dunno, might work.

Great prop again!

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
I ran the Crazydog Bumble Ball continuously, all day and night. After the 3rd day of it still bumbling and bouncing; I finally turned it off! It lasts a very long time!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad to know that the batteries last a long time, cause I wasn't for sure. Eyegore loving the idea of adding a half ball or something to make the box unleveled. I'll have to test that out today, mine needs more shaking.
Thanks everyone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts