Halloween Forum banner

cheap/good video projector

3267 Views 19 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  halloween71
Just wanted to pass along. I ended up getting a Torpedo dark room projector off of ebay for around $100. I tried to find it in stores but no go. I probably went to like 10 different targets & walmarts.

The quality of this projector is very good. Of course, the darker the better but it's perfect for our halloween use!! I did a Madame Leota setup. Worked like a charm!

The quality isn't HD or anything like that but for Halloween prop use it more than measures up. I turned on the lights in the room and used it. You could still see the image fairly well. The reviews on this thing are very good too (that's what sold me on it).

I would say this is a definite buy cause the cost is well below the cheapest projector I have seen out there. Personally there is no way I am putting an $800 or more expensive projector outside. and plus for what I paid...I could end up getting 8...oh, the projects I would do...muhahaha!!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.