Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· crossfit zombie
7,872 Posts
I was on ebay the other night and a projector was priced at buy it now with free ship for 360.00 it has 2500 luminus(or whatever they are called).It was of course a china made projector that came with 2 spare bulbs.The seller for the product on ebay at 100% postive feedback with many refering to the projector.The store was digital galaxy NEW BRAND VIDEO PROJECTOR FOR DVD,WII,XBOX360,TV,LAPTOP - eBay (item 270325294625 end time Feb-01-09 18:13:29 PST)
I already have a cheap projector but would love to have something with a little more light.

· crossfit zombie
7,872 Posts
Well I ended up buying one for 342.00 with free ship(glad hubby is getting a bonus-he is also talking of building me halloween building outside).
Hope it is a good product.I bought a cheep one and it works well inside.But I plan on using this one outside with a singing pumpkin dvd projected onto pumpkins and was afraid that the cheaper one would not work well.
Now I will have to protect it from the cold wheather, I will build a box to put it in and of course bring it in everynight.I will post when I get it.
Now I need to buy another dvd player.

· crossfit zombie
7,872 Posts
make sure that you get some ventilation in that box you build..All projectors heat up pretty quickly.

Also, the torpedo I have..I have used outside..no problems...

Cold where you are at? I am afraid the cold would damage it.Normally in the fall the weathers not that bad maybe 47 degrees at night and high 50's in the day.So if its that temperature I feel safe that it would be ok.This year however was different 47 for the highs and in the low 30's at night.
Has anyone left their projector out in colder weather ?
OHHH and the projector shipped today.

· crossfit zombie
7,872 Posts
Got it today boy that is fast I just ordered it sunday.I plugged it up and it worked great.The only thing I have to compare it to is the cheap sharper image one.So I don't know how it compares to others but for half price of others I am satisfied.Crisp-bright picture.I will try to post a video when I get it back out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.