Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share an idea I have been working on. The pic is in my album but I don't know how to bring it here :(
I simply glued 2 pieces of 2"foam together and roughly carved out a bust and added a blucky skull from Dollar Tree for the head then put it on top of a stack of more foam scraps for the base...most of it has a dowl inserted for strength. I didn't care about good detail because it is going outside in front of a headstone and I figured if it was stolen I'd only be out a buck!

·
Captain o'th Black Pearl
2,036 Posts
Ahoy Deadna.. ya can add a pix of yer project now.. edit yer post, scroll down ta th' Go Advanced button, scrool down, ta th' Manage Atttachments, an' ya should see attach: photo, video, etc.. go to Browse, an' find yer pix, then hit the Upload image button, yer pix should appear as a link jus' below yer messsage.. then upper right corner "Close This Window" Save Changes, an' yer photo should be a link below yer post.. try it...

·
Registered
147 Posts
DeadNa -- gl with posting pix -- i would love to see them coz cheap is my Hallows language!

Capn -- thx for the tips on posting pix -- i was wondering how it was done too;)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahoy Deadna.. ya can add a pix of yer project now.. edit yer post, scroll down ta th' Go Advanced button, scrool down, ta th' Manage Atttachments, an' ya should see attach: photo, video, etc.. go to Browse, an' find yer pix, then hit the Upload image button, yer pix should appear as a link jus' below yer messsage.. then upper right corner "Close This Window" Save Changes, an' yer photo should be a link below yer post.. try it...
Thanks for the help but I couldn't get anywhere :( I'm using a webtv and we don't always see the same thing a computer user does so I can't find the places to click.
You can still go into my album and see the pic tho' right???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts