Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife suggested this today as we were walking through Dollar Tree. I don't know if anyone has done this before but it was so simple an idea. I love my wife :D

Just use a "Gown Storage Bag" it was semi-translucent and at 63 in. long it was perfect!
-I never would have thought of this and just wanted to pass it along. Sorry if this is an old idea.

Bumper Automotive exterior Electronics Auto part Compact car

·
Registered
143 Posts
Actually, Lord Zodus, that is an AWESOME idea and in a very good price range too. Even if you frosted up the bag a little more or gave it a quick shot of the plastic friendly spray paint. Making a quick lightweight body for inside the bag with wiring from the center shoulders through the head and out the bag for easy hang up. A room full of these bags in low lighting would be terrific. Add an actor to one of the bags in the back could really set it up for some loud screams of fear. Nice job. Tell the wife....keep those ideas coming!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It's a bit too late this season (Last night was our Beggars night/Trick or treat). But these have given me a great idea for making a Silent Hill hospital scene. At a $1 price point, a dozen or so laying around with "blood" effects with some cheap body fill, I think they'll set the mood nicely

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used an old 3d target I had salvaged from my USMC days back in 1995. it is a 3/4 body shell and fit nicely inside the bag. I'm thinking of actually making a body form out of scrap cardboard (going to try that tomorrow, I'll post pics if it works out)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts