Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do indoor Halloween parties and am always looking for creative ways to cover up the walls. This was relatively easy to do and only requires buying craft paper in the color of your choice. This particular area is for a wolf man room. I wanted to have a wall with tears and slash marks with images poking through from underneath.

I unrolled my craft paper. I cut small holes to help with tearing. I did the claw marks ahead of time to make sure they looked good. I printed out various wolf man images and taped them over the area with the holes. A few of these images I made larger than 8-1/2x11 by using the website Block Posters http://www.blockposters.com

I put the craft paper on my wall and started tearing. This is a great effect for the wolf man room but you can use it for just about any purpose. You can even put large posters underneath for an interesting look on the wall.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks dawnski decorating for my sister's birthday and I saw your cool walls. This all cost $0.00 to make. Thanks to Stochey's idea (sorry :eek: about that) everything clicked I found what we needed for her bathroom. We were planning to do something with backlights in a hallway before going into the bathroom. She has a gray plastic cover which we will use; if not I will just cut out the edges of the hole and axe area. I printed out the pages and played around with the axed door design and door splinters to have them come out; added the axe (Styrofoam) sticking out as well. Did not have my black light handy to take some pics but I know regular printer paper glows. I liked it so much I want to add Shelley Duvall's Wendy character on the other side with her classic face of terror. Thanks again :D

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts