Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

I thought I would share my thoughts here although I am totally new here and some of you guys are pro halloweeners :D

I purchased a so called cheap 1200 lumen projector to try atmos fear fx out I know the recommendation is 1800 but this was solely for window projections and for the price it works fine in the dark ... terrible of coarse in the light of day but as Halloween falls in the UK equals dark early nights I am quite happy with the result.... I have attached a image using the 1200 lumen projector shooting through some cream vertical blinds which are quite thick material...

I also have a 3200 lumen projector to try some hollusion .... just waiting for the atmosfear download to complete there server seems slow tonight

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How cheap is cheap for the 1200 lumen?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I got it for £50 via amazon uk it is now £59 there ? and $75 on amazon.com I guess you could get a second hand branded hitachi - sanyo for a similar price or find one cheaper on ebay but these cheap Chinese models come with built in media players etc ...usb hdmi speakers :) if I manage to get a year or two out of it I will be happy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also purchased a new Epson projector that is 3200 lumens at the same time that cost me much more of course the picture is better but I am worried about using that one outside hence me purchasing the other .... my Macabre Manor download is now complete so I plan on trying both units a bit later today so I will add to this post later :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts