Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like many people on the board...i was disappointed in the performance of my chauvet hurrican 1250...the first year it did fine...but the next few years...my 400 watt foggers out performed it by a mile...and i didn't even use it as my main fogger...i took advantage of the chauvet buy back program...thanks to guys from this board for letting me know about this...

i went w/ another chauvet instead of another brand b/c i thought it was upstanding that the company was willing to buy back their product and stand behind it's poor performance...they picked up my old fogger and sent me the chauvet hurricane 1300...and i love it...

it has about a 5 minute heat up time at the beginning...but then it produces tons of fog...i don't have any 1000 watt foggers to compare it to...but it really impresses me...the timer works well with a lot of fog...and it even has a "continuous" button that really does produce fog continuously...during "continuous"...the fog isn't as thick as when it's on the timer...but it still is very thick...

i can't wait to use it for the party and on halloween...my only fear is that it will produce too much fog for me...and the someone will call the fire department thinking that my house is on fire...rasheem from chauvet lighting did right by me...

a few other things i like about the 1300...is that the fog juice reservoir has a built in light so you can see the fog juice level in the dark...it also has an automatic shut off when the level gets low...it has an optional wireless remote...which i didn't get b/c the wired timer remote will work fine for me...

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Glad it worked out for you.

I have two of the 1250s, and even with the inaccurate wattage, they still blow away other units that I own/owned. If they made any more fog, the fire department would come to the house. (ha, just saw you typed the same thing...didn't see it)

That's why I didn't bother sending my units back...

Chauvet sent me a new unit when one of mine arrived DOA, no questions asked. They understood my urgency being close to HW and just sent me a unit next day and I sent the dead unit back in the packaging they sent. I think this heater issue was an anomaly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts