Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Well, it is that time of year again to pull out all the fog machines for testing. I just got a Chauvet Hurricane 1250 used and was able to get it running again but the fog is very light. It is not a dense white like my small F/X Constant 1200. It is more transparent and light blue. Any thoughts?

Is there a way to increase the power to the heater? Maybe on the control board inside?

There is also a minor liquid intake issue. It acts like there may be a small air leak in the tubing. Between bursts of fog it will quit or sputter then regain a solid stream.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
719 Posts
My FOG HOG does the same thing, it's a 700 watt and used to just pour out fog but I let my sis barrow it and it some how stopped working while in her care...hummmmm........anyway, I tore it apart and got it working again but it does what yours does now, I havent been able to get it back to working like it used to. I'd be interested to see what other think on this too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.