Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Well, it is that time of year again to pull out all the fog machines for testing. I just got a Chauvet Hurricane 1250 used and was able to get it running again but the fog is very light. It is not a dense white like my small F/X Constant 1200. It is more transparent and light blue. Any thoughts?

Is there a way to increase the power to the heater? Maybe on the control board inside?

There is also a minor liquid intake issue. It acts like there may be a small air leak in the tubing. Between bursts of fog it will quit or sputter then regain a solid stream.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
719 Posts
My FOG HOG does the same thing, it's a 700 watt and used to just pour out fog but I let my sis barrow it and it some how stopped working while in her care...hummmmm........anyway, I tore it apart and got it working again but it does what yours does now, I havent been able to get it back to working like it used to. I'd be interested to see what other think on this too.

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
It should still put out decent fog. It sounds like the tubing might be partially blocked somewhere which is limiting how much fog juice can reach the heater.

You might consider getting in touch with Chauvet and sending it back for a $149.99 refund. It's a hard offer to pass up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts