Halloween Forum banner

Charlie Brown "It's The Great Pumpkin"

23K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Spookilicious mama 
#1 ·
I've been looking for a good picture of every character to draw and paint for wooden yard art for Charlie Brown's "It's The Great Pumpkin" scene but can't find anything worthwhile, let me know if anyone comes across anything good with everyone in it? Thanks!

#4 · (Edited)
There was a member named ChrisW who did the PEANUTS Great Pumpkin yard display a while back. He reposted his pictures here. He said that he use coloring pages as the basis for his cutouts. In his that thread there are a couple other members (lancekik and Cassie7) who did some great PEANUTS displays. You might PM these members and see if maybe they scanned their sources for their projects. Good luck!

#7 ·
Thanks for reposting the thread Ezekiel. Yes, the characters were from coloring books - the clear B/W drawings projected very well.
doglover, you could look for the book version of "ITGP,CB" at your library. On the older version of the book they used stills from the cartoon. The newest version was redrawn and is not as accurate to the cartoon.
Good luck and please post the results!

#16 ·
kind of OT

This is kind of Off topic for the Peanuts, but I was inspired by the Peanuts idea...anyone ever consider "Halloween is Grinch Night" for props?

#19 ·
Close to this time of year all the book stores start to get their halloween childrens books in. They always have the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown book, its a classic:) Anyway I would get that and then you will have all the pics you need. Good luck:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.