Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the next chapter in our ongoing saga. I appreciate all the work everyone here does and it is always inspiring. I posted more pictures of the whole yard at the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ratmonkey31/

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mrincredibletou, Tried to do something less dark this year. We wanted it to be more whimsical and fun as if you where walking through a scene on a ride.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,444 Posts
Followed you on Instagram to hopefully see more pics of this AMAZING haunt. I'm always a a sucker for something a bit out of the norm. The archway and the pumpkin reaper lurking over the thief is so cool! The lighting is top notch. Such an awesome effect. So

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Very cool. I like the pumpkin sentinel. How did you create the tree like base? I am thinking of doing a spooky forest on one side of my yard and what you did for the sentinel would be perfect for 2 of the trees I would like to create. Awesome job on the whole set up. I enjoy some whimsy with my spooky.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you HauntedWyo. The vine stem base is PVC, chicken wire, wrapped in masking tape. We cut foam pipe insulation in half and attached.After trying various ways of attaching them we mostly used hot glue as that worked the best. We then covered with pallet wrap and .7 ml drop cloths which were heat shrank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts