Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to change our theme this year. As I'm going through my Halloween stash I'm pulling out all pirate related items. I am planning to get the items up on eBay, but was wondering if anyone would be interested in the lot to save me the trouble. Of course this would equal HUGE savings to the buyer. I'll get pictures up hopefully by the end of the week.

There are a few items that might benefit a local pick up. I can either look into shipping these items, or they can be left out of the lot.

Here is a list of what I've collected so far:

Pirate helm (ship's wheel)
2 full size oak wine barrels
2 large barrels
3 small barrels
Cast iron ship's bell (in working order)
1 Large foam sign, reads Dead Man's Point
Assorted pirate tombstones
Assorted foam pirate signs
Assorted pirate maps, pictures, and charts
8 Large full size Pirate flags of different themes
Assorted pirate eyepatches, costumes, hats, hooks, guns, and swords
25lbs of pearl, gold, and assorted color and size necklaces
Hundreds of gold and silver coins
Nets, shells, gems, and various treasure
Rum bottles, flasks, plates, goblets

And more to come. Please IM me if you are interested. We made quite a show with these itmes last year. We were featured iboth by the local tv station and newspaper.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am working on a pirate theme this year, can you send me some pics and prices for these items. Thanks. Also where are you located?

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry for the delay with pictures. I still need to go through my storage unit, but we are having a terrible heat wave here in Washington State, so I haven't been outside.

I do have a few things to add to my list though...

Electronic Firefly Lights
Pirate treasure chest
Big latex and wood Pirate Cove sign
various makeup, tattoo sleeves, etc

More to come, thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would also be interested in some of those items as well. I am in CA so the heavy items would be too costly to ship. Please let me know what items are still available and prices. Thanks!

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone for their patience on pictures. My son had to have emergency surgery last week and I wasn't able to finish sorting through my Halloween stash.

I am finished as of today and will have pictures posted by Monday.

Thanks!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hey Pumpkin...

I'm going ahead with the pirate theme again this year and I'm itchin to make it bigger and better. So, I'm interested in whateva you got, but are you willing to part with just some items? I'm in Florida and I'm not driving that far to pick up anything :) Or are you wanting to keep everything sold together? Thanks.

·
Registered
142 Posts
intersted in pirate stuff

I am interested in the fireflies, and the flags. Also some of the costumes with the swords and guns? Can you let me know the prices when you have a chance?

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm terribly sorry for the delay. Our son's health issues have had us out of town for most of August. Here's hoping that September brings better days.

I've had great interest in the firefly lights, so I put them up on eBay.

ZEN FIREFLY LIGHTS, LOOKS LIKE REAL FIREFLIES MOTION - eBay (item 250492908252 end time Sep-10-09 13:20:12 PDT)

Here is the pictures of the stuff I have organized so far. (all garage items)

I also have our ship's wheel, but forgot to take a photo of it, but have an after Halloween picture to atleast give you an idea. These aren't eBay quality photos, but I'll take more photos and count every individual item if I put them up on eBay. Offering the lot here saves time for me and saves money for you! :)

First is a Don Post Pirate Cove sign with latex skull-

Have lighting effect system-

I have two skull tiki torches, still in the package-

I have 2 large barrels and two small barrels-

Large Pirate ship plate, compass, and flask-

Seven full size pirate flags-

Real extra large fishing net, small red net, and glass buoy-

Asst. frogs and starfish-

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eight pirate hats, swords, guns, and hook

Assorted sea shells-

Seven pirate themed pictures, skeleton keys, and flask-

Asst. gems and jewels on silver plate-

Coins, tons, pictures doesn't do the amount justice, will have children count-

Pearl, silver, and gold necklace, at least 10lbs-

Davey Jone's chest, beating heart, and parrot-

Please see photos for two wine barrels, ships wheel, Dead Man's Point sign, and treasure chest-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi hope your son is doing well please give me a heads up also, I am always looking to go big tired of the same old stores thanks so much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts