Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to light my Haunted Mansion portraits with an external light, then also have the internal lights that give them the changing portrait effect light up via a lighting controller soundtrack, can this be done by using a prop controller such as a picoboo or arduino?

As of now I have just the internal lights and I have them fading on and off but I like the "scary" portraits flashing via lightning as done in the HM but I need an external light to see the "regular" portrait as it's very dark when not lit from inside.

Thinking if I had the external lights connected to say relay #1 on a 2 relay device that would be programmed to be on most of the time, then the internal lights would be connected to relay #2 and I'd have to program the flashing of these lights to the thunder soundtrack I use.

Anyone have thoughts on this or a device that might do what I want better? Maybe one exists I'm not aware of?

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
If you can use subtle external lighting that is always on and then control the internal lights with a Perfect Storm Lightning controller you'd be good to go, no programming required.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts